Terms & Conditions
1. The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Hardayal Sweets disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent.Hardayal Sweets does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
2. Sweets or other items that are perishable in nature, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
3. Since flower arrangements are hand-made, there may be a slight variation from the picture shown. However we will make sure that we deliver the flower arrangement as close as possible to the description/ photograph shown.
4. The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. Most products here are handicraft items. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. Hardayal Sweets, in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
5. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Hardayal Sweets be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Indian Gifts Portal be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to Indian Gifts Portal for that specific service/product.
6. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, Hardayal Sweets will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this Site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
7. Notwithstanding any or all of the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers stated herein above and in FAQ or elsewhere in the site, any refund or payment by Hardayal Sweets to the user or anyone else acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any user shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant. AND further that all such refunds/payments if any when made shall be subject to 10% deduction on account of Bank charges and other processing overheads.
8. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email: email@example.com and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
9. The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
The user of www.hardayalsweets.com is presumed to have read all the terms and conditions herein and FAQ and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedures and risks of using the services and can not at any time claim ignorance of any or all of them.